You already know that you need to have an active digital presence. Whether you market locally, or your niche attracts from around the country, your website, your content and your social presence are a huge part of how you move prospects through your funnel. This is even more true as volatility continues, and investors are looking for guidance.
- 98% of investors said a financial advisor’s website was important to them2
- 42% of investors said they started the process of finding an advisor with an online search2
- 37% of investors said they were more likely to choose an advisor who is active on social media2
Between market participation and the way investors interact with advisors – the need for advisors to have an effective digital presence is more important than ever before.
But the problem is that the majority of Financial Advisors face one of two marketing problems: They either rely solely on referrals or are marketing with no real direction.
This leads to advisors jumping from platform to platform, performing random acts of marketing, wasting money and time, and often quitting on marketing before they can see an impact.
How We Work With Advisors
We Arm You With the Content & Tools
- We write all our content in-house, and our writers have significant experience in our industry. We write what you would write – if you had time. Our content extends the empathy, expertise, and guidance you bring to your relationships. It allows prospects to get to know you. No scary click-bait, no random canned headlines. Our content allows you to scale your efforts, leveraging white labeled pieces across core topics, including market commentary, retirement planning, estate planning college planning, business planning and investment portfolios.
Topical Single and Thematic Drip Email Campaigns
- We write the subject line, create short, engaging, content and guide the reader to a call to action. Whether it’s a topical or timely single email, or a thematic drip campaign targeted to a niche, our emails help you stay top-of-inbox and convert.
- Our learning hub includes everything from how to setup a LinkedIn page, to deploying an email campaign, to identifying the right metrics to measure your success. The playbooks help advisors realize their potential as a marketer because everyone is a marketer.
Sales Presentations & Templates
- Your marketing is only as good as the conversations you have once someone becomes a qualified prospect. We provide you with email templates, webinar presentations, and discussion guides to have a better conversation with each investor that comes through the door.
- eMoney November 2020 Investor Survey